Master Baiter

Master Baiter
These are the words "From My Wife!!"

Sunday, February 20, 2011

20 February 2011 West Neck Creek is SHALLOW!

Ran out to West Neck Marina around 1030 this morning hoping to get alittle fishing in.  I should have called Dewey at the Marina first to see what the water level was with all this North wind we have been getting.

When I arrived the water at the ramp was almost non-existent and Dewey had it closed as the water might have supported a boat to be launched if you were lucky, but with the wind continuing to blow from the North/Northwest you probably would not of had any water available to get your boat back on the trailer.

I really had no back-up plans other than fishing the Creek so off to find something to do with the wife!

2 comments:

  1. Now is when you need a kayak!!! I usually make a trip out when the water is low to help me remember where all the submerged stump fields are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really thinking about venturing into the kayak arena! Love the go fast bass boats but still wanna fish in the shallow water!!!

    ReplyDelete